Nov 25, 2012

ARCycling Secret Santa Update!

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to tell you that Friday is when the ARCycling Secret Santa Donation form is closing. If you still want to participate, now's the time to do so! Enter here.

Those who agree to participate should expect an e-mail around December 14th with where to send their books and should be prepared to get them out ASAP so that they can arrive in time for the holidays. I also want to point something out: those of you who donate older books, you are most likely getting older books in return. Those who donate ARCs, you are most likely getting ARCs in return. We're trying to go for equality with this.

Remember, ARCycling is closed during the Sundays that span over Christmas and New Years. This is the replacement of ARCycling those 2 weeks. All time out's are temporarily frozen that week. If you are put on time out during the last ARCycling session before the holidays (December 16) you are not off of time out until January 20th since your time out spans the 6th and the 13th.

Don't be afraid to ask any other questions for both Santa and the temporary ARCycling shut down for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I need to sign-up still. I've been planning on it. I have some mystery books I won that I don't want (Ha.Ha) so once they arrive and I confirm what they are I will sign up. If not, I'll still sign-up! Thanks for the post! I was about to tweet you guys about this! Lol. :D
    Inky

    ReplyDelete